Php15,000 - 25,000
Aug 07, 2020
Applicants MUST SUBMIT APPLICATION VIA THIS FORM to be considered:
Award winning Cloud Technology Consulting firm in Sydney, Australia has an opening for a Technical Consultant. The current role will be full-time and salaried, working primarily during Australian business hours. We are looking to build a relationship with someone who can help our business succeed over a long term.
We have been operating in Australia and the Philippines for 8 years and have a strong industry presence and are looking to hire someone who is a dedicated, dynamic individual with strong knowledge and experience. We are a technology-forward business and knowledge of cloud-based IT business systems (especially G Suite) is essential. You'll be joining a team of A-players and we expect the same from you.
About the job:
The primary role of this position will be deploying and supporting G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), Dialpad and our other products for our small business clients. This includes Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, Hangouts and Sites as well as many 3rd party addons and enhancements. Our clients are typically based in Australia and New Zealand, have between 1 and 50 staff and many have a mix of Macs, PCs and mobile devices.
This role will suit a detail oriented and process-driven professional. We are a high-performing team and this job will sometimes confront you with the unfamiliar. You'll need to be eager to respond with "I'll take a shot at it" instead of "I can't." You must be brave even if you're not confident.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Being a 'customer concierge' by delivering excellent support for our products.
- Supporting existing customers using G Suite to get the most out of the platform and resolve problems with their implementation
- Recommending best practices and being a 'Google Guru' for our customers on how Google can help improve their business
- Processing adds/removes/changes for customer accounts (when our customers' staff join or leave their businesses)
- Helping manage small deployments of G Suite (configuring DNS records, setting up users, liaising with customers)
- You MUST have worked with Google Apps yourself and know the product well or at least be a strong Gmail/Docs/Drive geek
- Ideally, you have the G Suite Administration Fundamentals course certificate completed (you can also take this with us if you join our company)
- MINIMUM 3-5 years of experience in a Technical or Helpdesk experience or both (you MUST substantiate this)
- Basic DNS & domain management using WHM and CPanel is advantageous.
- Be a very fast, self-managed learner. Your job is not just to read the instruction manual, but to consult to our clients
- Strong knowledge of ticketing systems and support delivery processes
It will be extremely advantageous for you to have an interest and experience in:
- Working in the cloud (i.e. working in the browser) and how that is changing the business landscape
- Small businesses (i.e. up 1-30 employees) and their particular challenges and needs
- Google G Suite Technology (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive etc.) and it's integrations
Applicants MUST be based in the Philippines.
Please also check and re-check the links to your resume to ensure they are correct. We will only contact valid submissions.
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Phone Support
- Tech Support