Php 30,000 - 40,000
Nov 27, 2019
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team. The Lead Generation Specialist shall be responsible for telephone, online/web-based searching and
The Lead Generation Specialist shall qualify and process marketing leads for the sales team and generate summarized reports of their key findings.
This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to understand different buying personas. He/She shall be a key person in terms of communicating services and persuade new business prospects to learn more about it.
- Reach out to prospects to qualify leads using Luxor Kitchens standards for prospective clients.
- Develop and update the database of client leads.
- Build the sales prospect pipeline which shall be used by the Sales Team.
- Develop strategies that would make the lead generation more efficient and effective.
- Prospecting: Reach out to prospective clients in line with Luxor Kitchens standards.
- Qualifying: Qualifying leads as either warm or cold leads which can then be used by the sales team
- Nurturing: Nurturing leads and doing timely follow-ups in order to maximize the potential of the leads becoming actual sales for Luxor Kitchens.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organizational skills
- Very good negotiation skills
- Good at convincing people
- Good listener
- Passionate and Driven to produce results
- Calm under pressure
- Continually seeking improvement
- Can relate well to all levels of the organization
- Tenacious and determined to produce results
- Database Management: Ensure proper management of the leads database. This includes proper tagging and tracking of
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field;
- 3 – or more years experience in lead generation, sales, and marketing, or another similar field;
- Experience in kitchen design preferred.
Monday to Friday (GY (10PM - 5AM) Subject to change / shifting)