$200 - $400/month
Jan 30, 2020
I am looking for a Superstar English Writer to create content for our various web properties (including our 6 blogs, and our 2 youtube channels). The only real required qualification for the job is that your English writing skills need to be great!
If you’re interested, please write one paragraph of why I should hire you. I want you to write this so I can see your English skills. Don’t send me a list of your past
Also, in your
1. Can you work full time (40+ hours/week), from home?
2. I will expect you to not have another job except for working for me, please let me know that you're okay with this?
3. Please confirm that you own computer, good/stable internet, and are comfortable using a time-tracking software.
4. Please confirm that you've read the section below titled 'WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US?'
5. Please let me know your desired monthly salary. Please take note of the wage/salary range we've posted.
And IMPORTANT: please title your response 'Your New English Superstar"
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US?
- We're not a small, brand-new company. We have 30+ people working for us worldwide.
- We're experienced working with Filipinos. 8 Filipinos currently work for us full time. Most have worked for us for over a year.
- We offer
- We have LOTS of days off. We average about 30 holiday days off per year. Our team of course takes off the standard holidays. But we also take off a LOT of time during the holidays (and especially during Christmas).
- We pay transfer fees. We cover the fees to send you your monthly
- We pay regularly, and early. We pay each month around the 22nd of the month via PayPal.
- We pay for Thanksgiving dinner (and give Thanksgiving day off). Yes, it is an American holiday, but it's message of grateful is a core value of our team... so we all celebrate it!
- We have interesting work, that is often new! We have 2 popular YouTube channels (with over 500,000 subscribers, and 3 millions views/month), 6 websites (with over 3,500,000 unique visitors each month, and 20,000+
- We REALLY value work / life balance. Yes, we work hard... but we also play hard. Our team is focused on putting in their hours, and working hard during them... and then enjoying their non-work life outside of that.
- We want you to succeed + grow with us. Advanced training is offered. We have detailed instructions for just about everything, and a team who is willing to train you, and wants to help you succeed.