Negotiable depending on experience
Dec 20, 2019
Hi! Thanks for applying to our Company. Before we begin, I’d like to tell you a bit more about our company and its values, our openings, what we are looking for, and our plans for the future.
OUR COMPANY: We are a new and upcoming Amazon
OUR VALUES: Within our company, we value honesty, loyalty, and hard work. These are three most important qualities that we hire for, and it all begins with Honesty. You can’t be honest with others until you are honest with yourself, and only when you are honest with yourself, can you begin to improve yourself, and what is life if not a journey of improvement?! At our company, we find it most important that all of our team members are treated well, taken care of, and are also committed to being the best version of themselves. Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
• Competitive Pay (Depends on Experience)
• Bonus Opportunities (50% or more of base salary)
• Mentorship Program – As we are a small business, you’ll be working closely with 2 very experienced and committed individuals. If you are committed to learning, we will make the time.
• Joining a team that wants you here. Are you tired of bouncing around from gig to gig, client to client? We invest in our team and want them with us for the long haul.
THE OPENING: We are looking for someone with the following skills:
1. Prior Amazon Experience (Minimum 2 years)
2. Listing Optimization (Core competency)
3. Excellent English
4. Graphic Design (Big bonus, but not required)
5. Logistics Support
However, it doesn’t just stop there. We want someone who’s dedicated to their job. Who logs on and lifts the team up with their enthusiasm and quality of work. We are all A+ team members, and are looking to hire people of the same quality.
So, if you consider yourself to be:
Please shoot us a message with a subject "Amazon Product Optimizer ROCKSTAR - AS" AND fill out this application here:
DO NOT APPLY IF:
1. You look at this as another job
2. Do not enjoy working with others
3. Are not looking to grow and gain more experience
4. Are dishonest or unreliable.