Nov 20, 2019
Our company is focused on empowering leaders in the Asia Pacific region - to develop their presence, influence and skills - to lead their teams to unleash performance & potentials.
A fast-growing boutique consulting company seeks an energetic and competent Instructional Designer to design and deliver training programs for our clients.
If you’re passionate about leadership development and create more meaningful in the workplace, we want to hear from you.
· At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Instructional Design, Adult Learning and Organizational Development
· Demonstrated competence and experience in the design, delivery and facilitation of training programs.
· With proven experience in directly creating training content, curriculum and job aids to support comprehension and retention of key training objectives.
· Highly skilled in designing/mapping out learning journey of customers.
· Maintain current knowledge of latest industry trends to ensure the right tools and platform are leveraged to ensure that training is efficient, engaging and successful in meeting its objectives.
· Exceptional ability to deliver professional learning materials using software applications specific to instructional design: Camtasia, BrainShark, Adobe Captivate.
· Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects to meet customer target dates for training/workshop schedules.
· Must have strong understanding of instructional design methodologies.
Highly skilled in PowerPoint presentations, webinars, web-based and mobile learning.
· Video editing experience a plus but not required.
· Tech savvy – high proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Google Docs, Dropbox, other Cloud services & technology tools.
· Self-directed, with excellent time management and able to plan and carry out duties & responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong customer service and presentation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop different types of content – with a focus on soft skills, communications, leadership development and career growth
· Effective in conducting needs analysis consultative discussions with key decision makers
· Design, create and update training materials: PowerPoint modules, Instructor and Participant guides, E-learning courses and various activities.
· Plan and manage projects following a comprehensive design process from needs analysis through implementation, post launch evaluation and optimization.
· Review and evaluate current training materials for improvement and upgrade to the latest content, design and online tools.
· Make use of technology to enhance training delivery experience.
· Assess learning gaps and design solutions for intervention.
· Review and validate materials for quality and compliance.
· Other tasks such as proofreading, editing, and formatting.
If you meet all of the requirements and can start immediately, please submit your application so we can start to get to know you.
Please put "RED" in the subject line of your application. Applications without the word "RED" will not be viewed.