Jan 13, 2020
We are in need of an experienced Bookkeeper for our growing company. This job is for a US-based company. We are located in New York and Miami.
Days of work required; Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:00pm - 4:00am - Philippine Time
Bookkeeping Duties needed>
Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
Match purchase orders with invoices
Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business tax.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Must be fluent in English speaking and writing. You will be tested.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks or Zoho Books
If interested, please reply back with your