Nov 28, 2019
The Digital Marketing and WordPress Webmaster will be involved with the responsibility of WordPress website development and Digital Marketing. Projects that you would be taking over, which will only take 8 hours a week. Work would include digital marketing, website maintenance, updates, support, and WordPress website development. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve real world technical problems, be exposed to a wide variety of shipowner facilities, and become recognized as an industry expert in a fast-growing company, then this position is for you!
· WordPress website development experience
· Digital marketing Experience is a must
· Strong organizational skills and Strong analytical skills are a must
· Expert in Google Analytics & Webmasters
· On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization
· Know Keyword research. Familiar with Google keyword planner
· Can work remotely with minimal supervision
· Able to manage several different projects at once
· Understands the importance of following directions and being meticulous
· You must be detail-oriented, organized,
· Must be able to follow instructions well.
· Proficiency in English and additional languages an asset.
· Discretion and confidentiality.
· Learn and educate yourself on Search Engine Optimization as much as possible (materials will be provided).
· Assisting SEO team members with various SEO tasks assigned to you.
· Execute all SEO tasks assigned within the timeframes allocated.
· Performing assigned tasks in the best way possible, no matter how big or small.
· Continuously working toward self-improvement and bringing your “A game”.
· Striving to make the SEO team better any way possible.
· Bringing ideas and innovations to the table to help contribute to improving
Ionada is a clean technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets exhaust gas cleaning systems for the marine and power generation
To Apply for This Position:
Qualified candidates kindly apply by sending your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and other Certificates to hr[at]