Jan 06, 2020
Position: Mid-Level Front End Web Developer
Company: US-based E-Commerce Store
Salary: TBD during the interview
Schedule: TBD during the interview but preferably someone that could work within Pacific Time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) Should be available for staff meeting every 10am Pacific Time.
Payment: can be Bi-weekly through PayPal
You will build and maintain websites and landing pages through HTML/CSS and
. Build websites and landing pages based on the designs.
. Work closely with the designer, and project manager.
- 2 years of experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with building responsive website page layouts
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with version control tools, such as Git and
- Background in User Experience and User Interface design
- Experience with e-commerce websites
Salary and Work Schedule to be discussed during the interview, but preferably someone that could work within Pacific Time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
For Interested applicants, please fill up this form: