Nov 20, 2019
- This is a night-shift position in the PH / daytime in EST
- When applying, please include an introduction / cover letter, resume and at least 2 links to projects you've developed.
Website On-Demand is a rapidly growing Shopify app company and makes some of the top apps in the Shopify app store.
We're looking for a reliable web developer to join our team and provide
This is a full-time, 8 hours per day role in a complicated tech support environment. This is not suitable as a second job.
Why Join Us?
- Long-term role
- Good compensation
- Full-time, stable workload (8 hours per day)
- Friendly team :D
- 55,000PHP/month (27,500PHP paid twice a month by Transferwise)
- You will be paid during the training period at the same rate
- 13th month (based on salary paid in the year divided by 12)
- Mondays to Fridays, 12pm EST to 8pm EST (1am PH time to 9am PH time)
- Provide timely, accurate
- Reliably clear the ticket queue every shift (or ask for help if you can't)
- Gather feedback from merchants on features and improvements they'd like to see
- Report bugs and server issues to the development team
- Get lots of 5-star reviews for our apps and prevent 1-star reviews
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with Shopify is preferred but not required
- Good working knowledge of developer tools (JS console, debugger, etc) in the Chrome browser
- Good, stable internet connection and power
Trial Period / Training:
The first two months will be a trial period to ensure you're a fit for the role and that we're a fit for you.
You will be paid at the normal rate (55,000PHP/month) during the trial / training period.
During the first month, you'll have a 2-hour daily training call, Mondays to Fridays.
Your supervisor and teammates will also be available on Slack outside of training calls to help with questions.