Starting at $5 AUD/hour but this really depends on your skills and level of experience.
Mar 08, 2020
About the Company:
We are a group of companies involved in optometry, allied health, marketing, real estate, SaaS technology, retail, and finance.
Our two flagship companies are Refocus Marketing - a marketing communications agency, and Opticare - a lens, frames, and optical equipment provider. They both exclusively service independent optometrists throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our head office is in Inner West Sydney while our branches are located in Perth, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
About this Job:
Our group believes in the role of content marketing in promoting the many businesses that we support. Hence, we would like for a highly creative and experienced Content Writer/Marketing Associate to join our team to help create outstanding and engaging content – both for online and offline media platforms.
The main responsibility of the Content Writer/Marketing Associate is to write blog materials for our businesses and clients. We would like to aim for three (3) 750-word blogs per week or two (2) 1,250-word blogs per
• You are expected to be adept in writing for the Australian market.
• You need to be able to ensure that all content produced for the different businesses that we support are very well written and grammatically correct and that they are consistently in the same style, tone and voice required by that business.
• You should be a writer who regards quality, originality, and value as your top priorities when working on written materials.
• You should also have an inbound marketer’s mindset, so you write whilst considering our overall inbound marketing goals.
• You have to be self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented, time-conscious, organised, and professional most especially because you will be working as part of a remote team.
• Lastly, the Content Writer/Marketing Associate should be able to assist the Marketing Communications Manager/Head of Content in all other areas of digital marketing most especially in the planning and execution of content marketing strategies.
We will need the successful candidate to work alongside the team based in Australia, ideally from 7AM to 12PM (Philippine time), daily. You have fixed weekends off. You may be allowed to change your schedule but only upon the approval of our
Requirements and qualifications:
1. 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a Content Writer/Creative Writer/Copywriter/Journalist/Blogger.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field, preferably Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, etc.
3. Proven content development experience across multiple communications channels.
4. High level of integrity, originality, confidentiality, & accountability.
5. Should be able to assist the Marketing Communications Manager and the Director in other tasks that they may assign.
6. Is willing to submit a written entry based on our assigned topic.
**Interested applicants from all over the Philippines are welcome to send their application.
**Be sure to send a comprehensive resume along with a cover letter. If you have a folio to show, please feel free to send as well.