Nov 05, 2019
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time - Afternoon Shift | UK)
- Part-time 20 hours per week and Must be a MAC User
- Starting Offer is at 18,000 take-home pay monthly
- Work Schedule from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM PH Time, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
- Our client is a property management company based in UK. They offer warm, comfortable, stylish and secure living.
They are looking for someone who is a MAC User and who can perform important admin and back office support activities.
- Send invoices
- Tracking payments
- Calendar management
- Data entry
- Follow up on tenants as needed
- Data management
- Organize or dispatch cleaners and maintenance for the properties they are managing
- Other admin and adhoc tasks as assigned
- With at least 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Strong English communication skills and comprehension
- Capacity to relate easily with team members and other clients
- Great customer relations skills with focus on delivering high quality customer experience
- Has initiative and can multitask.
- Has a Property Management experience.
- Must be tech-savvy and detail oriented
- Must have a Mac computer and familiar with Mac OS
- Has experience with the following:
- Apple-Based Tools/Applications
To apply, please click the link below:
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!