Nov 27, 2019
Do you love writing and blogging? And are you interested in a long-term full-time position as a content writer and webmaster for a website in the online money-making niche?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
I am an online entrepreneur that owns and runs several websites, and I am looking for someone to work with me full-time on one of them to take it to the next
The focus of the website is to give people valuable, honest, and in-depth information that can help them make decisions and learn about legit opportunities.
You will be covering a wide range of topics within the niche.
I am now looking for a full-time writer, that is interested in a long-term position to assist me with the following key tasks and other smaller jobs:
- Researching for content ideas & target keywords
- Writing product review posts and articles for WordPress and setting them up
(My topic is “Make Money Online opportunities and Internet Marketing”. So, your job will be to write one review or article per day for various money-making programs/courses/products/opportunities).
- Some SEO
The main focus is on the content writing, researching for the content, and setting them up in WordPress.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion – writing! You will also get the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours
• Stable long-term position
• Continuous feedback and training to help you produce the very best content
• You will get to work directly with me on an exciting, growing project with a bright future for which I have big plans in the pipeline
• Bonus opportunities in addition to the monthly salary
• Excellent written English
• Attention to detail - when completing the application form start the “Why do you want this position” answer with ‘Hi-ya Mike’
• The ability to communicate clearly and professionally through
• Resourceful - The ability to find different resources, research thoroughly, and get things done
• Wordpress (basic) posting of articles, simple formatting
Desirable but not essential:
• SEO skills (Training will be provided)
• Keyword research - Knowing how to find good target keywords to rank blog posts (Training will be provided)
• Basic editing of photos using pixlr, Canva or similar (to add simple texts for blog post featured images)
In addition to the monthly salary, there will also be bonus opportunities.
Looking to hire and start training asap.
Apply through this application form: