Nov 01, 2019
I hope this finds you well.
We are a design & Build company called Making World Beautiful Ltd. and we are based in London.
We currently have an open position for experienced Graphic designer that has experience with the following skills and abilities:
- CAD Drawings
- 3D Modeling of interiors
- Good English communication
- Creative Individual
- Having Experience with interior design with samples of the portfolio
- Material research and knowledge of the materials on the market
- Ability to read architectural plans/drawings
- Video editing + 3D modeling / 3D video creation
- Customer communication and customer service,
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced Photoshop skills
We would like to invite everyone to apply for this position if you have experience in the above areas.
When you apply for the position, please send us your CV with your experience and if you can answer the following questions:
1. Do you have any questions about the job description?
2. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
3. Why did you apply to this particular job?
4. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
5. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
If you have a portfolio of the project you have worked on it will be welcomed if presented to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Head of Human Resources
Making World Beautiful Ltd.