Oct 31, 2019
We are a US based publishing company creating different kinds of non-fiction books (ebooks, paperback books, audio books).
We are looking for a manager who can support us long term with the content creation. There is no prior experience need in book publishing, lots of training videos will be provided.
But some skills are essential:
Very good English
Experience with text work (Writing, Proofreading)
Experience in research (for example for academic papers)
Ability to learn quick
Ability to manage people
The following tasks need to be performed:
- Do market research to find new book ideas
- Research on the customer avatar, identify problems and solutions
- Write outline of a book on a given topic
- Manage Ghostwriter during book creation so that it is written according to the specifications
- Create ideas for titles for that book
Management of ghostwriters and proofreaders during book creating, check that book:
- is written according to specifications,
- content is correct and solves the problem of the target group,
- the quality is good (no grammatical & spelling errors)
- the formatting is correct
- is delivered on schedule
Detailed work descriptions, trainings and templates will be provided
Please apply with:
1. Your experience with text work (writing, editing, outlining content)?
2. Year experience in research and structuring content?
3. How did you learn to be good at the above?
4. Why you are a good fit for the job?
5. How many other jobs you are working on?
6. Your usual working times in US East coast time?