$400/month, X$ per article.
Oct 28, 2019
We are currently looking for a content editor to one of our health niche websites.
The job will involve the following things:
1) Put together a brief for content writers.
2) Order content from iWriter or directly from a specific writer.
3) Evaluate the content, provide instructions for improvement or accept it.
4) Put the content into Wordpress and edit it based on the guidelines that we give.
-formatting the content into shorter paragraphs,
-adding relevant pictures,
-adding interlinks to other articles on the site,
-adding links to some authoritative sources.
Questions to you:
1) Have you used Wordpress before?
2) Have you used Elementor before?
3) Have you used Grammarly before?
4) Are you willing to do a test job?
5) How good is your English on a scale of 1-10? Above seven is OK.
6) Are you willing to do also put together content briefs for the writer? This means doing your own research on the topic and putting together skeletons/structures of the article and sending it to the writer to fill up the structure. This is not a must, but we might consider adding this task to you in the future.
7) How much time do you have available per week?
8) Do you prefer a monthly salary or a per-article fee?