Negotiable, Based on Skills and Experience
Jan 30, 2020
**3D architect Opening for US Company**
Great opportunity for a skilled professional with lots of growth and income potential. We are a dynamic
US development company that is looking for an experienced 3D architect, who is team oriented, has fluent English,
and is results oriented. You should be familiar using Photoshop with
extensive knowledge in Google Sketchup, Revit, and Autocad.
When you work for us you can expect to be paid on time and be rewarded for exemplary performance.
We will review for raises within 90 days.
1. Home Computer with the appropriate programs.
2. Ability to take Images and sketches and be able to create accurate 3d models to scale, primarily in sketch-up. Occasionally we use Revit and AutoCad as well.
3. Ideally we want someone who can take the idea at hand and improve on it, but still keeping the spirit of the original design. We want someone who can be a collaborator.
4. Be able to amend existing sketches models based on clients mark up.
5. Be able to refine existing model with decorations, vegetation using good design sense.
- You must be able to work full-time from home Tuesday through Saturday (5 AM – 2 PM Philippine
Standard Time) which is 2 PM to 10 PM Pacific Standard Time in California U.S. You must be reliable and
able to work in a fast-paced environment
- We use Timeproof to verify hours worked
- We use Paypal or EasyPay for payment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three (3) years minimum experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and enter the following in the subject line: 3D architecht + (Your
Thank you for considering this us and sending your
Scammers are quickly detected and need not apply.