$5 PER HOUR
Dec 12, 2019
Hostly is a Chicago based start up, specializing in Airbnb Property Management.
As Finance/Accounting/Expense Virtual Assistant, you will play a vital part within the company to make sure the executive team has accurate financial detail to make critical decisions.
- Paying bills and rents in a timely manner
- Managing Expenses
- Forecasting Expenses
- Managing client payouts
- Managing staff payroll
- Pulling data from Airbnb and our property management software into excel and creating reports
- Enter data, maintain records and launch reports and financial statements.
- Create pivot tables for financials
- Coding Expenses in Quickbooks and Excel
- Proven background in accounting and finance for at least 4 years.
- Background in property management and hospitality finance is preferred.
- Well-versed in payroll, financial analysis, and bookkeeping
- Excellent English communication skills
- Can work full-time and on graveyard shift (Schedule is based on CST)
- Knowledgeable in various accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero etc.
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks online and Quickbooks payroll
- Knowledgeable in google spreadsheets, powerpoint presentation and creating excel/google sheet dashboard
- know how to prepare financial statements, bank reconciliation and creating a financial template using gsheet or excel
Interested Candidates should mention 'Hostly Finance VA' in the subject of their response and answer the prequalifying questions below:
1. Tell us about your experience in accounting and finance? how long was your experience in the same role?
2. Tell us about your experience in managing property management/ hospitality finance?
3. What are the common bottlenecks of working as a finance/ accountant in a property management/ hospitality type organization? and what are the solutions?
4. List down all the accounting software that you have used in the past?
5. How would you rate your proficiency in Excel and Google Spreadsheet? What are the functionality and formulas do you?
6. Please share the link to your updated resume.
*** FAILURE TO ANSWER OUR PRE-QUALIFYING QUESTIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT YOUR APPLICATION***