up to $6 / hr
Jan 22, 2020
The Virtual Assistant is responsible for internet based market research, making presentations, writing
This is a remote work contract, but the worker must be available for 4 hours of overlap time with California (PST) daily, preferably between 1pm-5pm PST.
* Implement high quality written documents and presentations.
* Create relevant social media posts.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Fluent in English.
* Experience with video games, dungeons and dragons, as well as software development is preferred.
* Write clean, efficient, well-documented code.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate issues and report task and status to a diverse audience
* Must be detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
* Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
* Able to accept constructive feedback on your work
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
* Proven history working in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
* Previous experience in developing games or applications and implementing best practices
* Experienced with software development methodologies as well as build and release procedures
* Experience with project management or task tracking systems such as
About The Company
We are a digital production studio with an extensive background in games, AR/VR, and commercial application development. Founded in 2012, the studio has successfully shipped over 38 products, serving major brands such as Blue Shield, Pearson, LO3 Energy, Occipital, and Sizzle Entertainment. Our work has been profiled in major media outlets, such as The New York Times, CNBC, TED, and more.
We are a fully remote company with team members across the globe. Team members are expected to have high speed internet suitable for both work and voice calls. Team members must have a functional microphone with clean audio to communicate with the rest of the team. Additional tools required for the position must be supplied by the team member with exceptions only for exceptionally proprietary software or hardware required for a project.
Important note: Kindly submit your cover letter, resume, sample works, and the answers to the questions above to
Please complete this form if interested: