Up to $1,500/mo
Oct 22, 2019
As the Marketing Assistant you'll be responsible for assisting our Director of Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager in their day to day workload. Each day will be uniquely
A day in the life of a marketing assistant for us may look like:
- Consolidate our lead generation numbers from the various advertising platforms we use and send a daily report on number of leads generated the day before, the CPL, weekly lead volume & CPL and month to date numbers.
- Create a brief from a voice note for one a designer / copywriter / developer.
- Follow up a project which an external/internal resource is completing to ensure it'll be completed before the deadline assigned.
- Set up an
- Create a project timeline for upcoming campaigns, detailing out the required steps different team members need to take to complete in ClickUp.
Then the next day it could be completely different.
To be successful you must:
- Have an EXCEPTIONAL eye for detail and a strong mastery of the English language
- Have a moderate understanding of digital marketing and an awareness of different marketing software
- LOVE project management & planning - with skills in tools like ClickUp, Asana, Excel etc
- Self-driven -> you take the lead on projects ensuring the team around have what they need when they need it.