Oct 21, 2019
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our Private Equity firm and its subsidiaries, with in the US Eastern/Central time zone. Most of the time will be slow but when a request comes in, we would like someone familiar with some or all of the following;
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, researching, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Assist clients.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Business process documentation
• Involvement in marketing and sales projects
• Internet research
• Customer service on products and services
• Managing social media
• Sales and order management
• Product research, manufacturer research
• Market research
• Word, Excel, Powerpoint work
• Transcribing audio or video
• Any data entry work
• eCommerce data entry
• Creating invoices
• Online postings, ex Craigslist
• Real estate listings, follow up with clients
• Autoresponders: awebber, infusionsoft
• CRM’s like Salesforce, Zoho or similar
• Cloud tools: Dropbox, Google Drive, Basecamp
• Any admin or personal tasks
Thank you for your time.