$250 working part-time
Oct 16, 2019
Our business is looking for a highly motivated, proactive and experienced Xpath Developer to come on board with our growing eCommerce business.
Your role will be to help us create new Xpath rules for the Tactical Arbitrage platform. You must be a self-starter, knowledgeable and able to manage your workload.
This role is for someone with proven experience who can hit the ground
Please read the job specifications carefully and apply if you feel you have the necessary experience/skillset. Apply by sending a recent CV highlighting the essential skills required and your experience in terms of months/years.
Part-time, 20 per week. Possible opportunity to increase
• Experience XPath ideally for Tactical Arbitrage or similar but not essential as long as you know xpath well
• Attention to detail is essential
• Effective communication skills
• Working to high standards.
• Time-focused and ability to manage own time and workload
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Fast learner
• Willingness to learn
• Experience using Tactical arbitrage
• Knowledge of Online Arbitrage and Wholesale Arbitrage
• Product Searching