$250 per month
Oct 19, 2019
Company: News Website
Target market: Male and Female age 18-40
Industry: Online Media/ News
Primary Niche: West African news
Secondary Niche: International news
Training/support: to be provided
• Proficient in English grammar/comprehension
• Writing skills (web content creation, articles, copy-writing, editing)
• Social media Marketing
• Research (finding and monitoring trending news/stories)
• Advertising skills
• SEO skills
• Google AdWords
• College or/and University Degree educated
• Computer literate
• Laptop/PC and reliable internet connection
• Smart phone (Android or iOS)
Note: various tools and software will be used for this role. This will be discussed in the interview.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create dynamic content for social media platforms which promote audience interaction and increases followers/ audience presence
• Write and copy-write/copy-edit content for website
• Create customised content
• Develop and schedule social media posts for
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media and website content. For example, creating a survey, competition or daily poll to engage people
• Keyword research
• Develop monthly social media campaigns
• Note: tasks may increase depending on business needs and peak periods.
Social media posts:
Source trending content on fashion/entertainment/sports/ lifestyle/politics/news etc. This includes pictures/ videos quotes/ statistics for example. These images/posts must contain our hashtag and logo. The social media posts will include posts based on the articles you write and other posts outside of this. These will be shared on all platforms daily using our social media management tool. Content quality is more important than content quantity (structure, spelling, grammar and plagiarism is taken seriously).
Article uploads on website:
Articles must be between 250-500 words with images.
The reference/source must be mentioned on images used to avoid copyright violations (with celebrity images for instance). Copyright free images from websites like ‘pexels’ can be used when necessary.