up to P80,000 per month (depending on skills & experience)
Oct 11, 2019
Digital marketing firm is seeking to hire a Graphic & Web Design Pro who can handle all things design related.
The job will entail creating designs from scratch such as: Web, Print, Logo, Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope, Flyer, Postcard, Brochure, Package, Banner, Social Media, T-Shirt, Mug etc
The ideal candidate for the job must be able to do the following;
0. Start work ASAP (by October 14th 2019 at the latest)
1. Fluent in spoken and written English and be very easy to understand
2. Shift is Monday through Friday 8 hours per day. You can choose between daytime or graveyard shift (Filipino time). Let me know your preference on this when you apply
3. A hard worker who almost never misses work
In terms of things needed to perform the job the ideal candidate must;
- Install TimeDoctor so we can track your work
- Have a reliable, fast internet connection and backup power
- Have a quiet home office
- Be able to watch tutorial videos and follow simple step by step instructions
You should be proficient in design and be able to work with our web developer who will sometimes take your PSD designs and convert them to HTML. We also need to be able communicate on
To apply for this position reply to this job posting with the following;
1. Use the subject line “FirstName Graphic Design Superstar”
Of course replace "FirstName" with your actual first name.
2. Send an mp3 audio file (using Vocaroo, Dropbox or Google Drive) of you saying the following lines:
“Hi, my name is YOUR_FirstName_HERE. I’m submitting my application for the Graphic & Web Design job. I'm looking forward to taking the next step and having that audio interview with you.”
3. Confirm you have read the 5 qualifications above and that you are able and willing to perform these duties by rating yourself on a scale of 1-10 (1 - Novice, 10 Best In The World) for each duty individually
4. List your requested monthly salary in Filipino Pesos (Not USD)
(We pay weekly on Mondays)
5. Include Your
6. Give the time range daily where you will be available for an audio interview. The time needs to be anytime between 9am and 3pm EST
7. What is your working hours preference? Monday through Friday 8 hours per day. You can choose between daytime or graveyard shift (Filipino time).
8. Send a link to your portfolio. Your portfolio should show your range of design skills with the types of designs mentioned above in the second paragraph.
9. Finally, write just a few short lines letting us know why you think you are a good fit for this position. Speak about your experience with web development, web design, logo design, graphic design and anything else.
Applications without these specific criteria will not be considered.