Dec 23, 2019
Seeking an experienced developer or team to build a hosted knowledge base system.
Some working examples of hosted KB's are:
You will be working alongside an existing team, these are the Views that you will be responsible for:
1. Home page with Search field and sortable categories (Card view & list view)
2. Search Results
3. Single Category
5. Single Article
6. Contact Us Form
We will go in to further detail once you're selected.
1. Add/Edit/Remove & Arrange Categories and Articles using wysiwyg editor.
2. Admin to be able to select colors, header design and icon style.
3. Admin to be able to choose if homepage loads as List View or Card view.
4. Search Suggestions on keystroke
5. Feedback Statistics on articles
6. Article Search
7. All views should have multi-language support. I.e. An article, will have different language versions.
8. Each client KB will have it's own subdomain.
10. Admin to be able to modify the Sub-domains or point their own domain to the
1. File Upload
2. Identity & Access Management
3. Designs (we will provide all views)
- As you will be working with an existing team, you will be required to follow existing naming conventions.
- You must unit test everything (95% code coverage)