Oct 09, 2019
Elearning Australia is a progressive company that provides innovative software to the training industry and are a division of the Australian publicly listed company ReadyTech.
We are proud of the reputation and position we have established within the training industry because of the unique digital systems we have developed. The company has grown on the back of strong customer service and an exceptional business ethic.
We have established a very proactive, solutions-focused team that enjoys a supportive and collaborative environment.
As a QA Engineer, reporting to the Product Owner, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the products we deliver. You will be a part of a team of other Product, QA and Engineers who love shipping great products.
What you’re day will look like
• Always be thinking about how we can improve processes and procedures to be more effective
• Adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Effectively Communicate with all team members (Locally, Remotely)
• Continuous understanding and learning of Customer and Industry of the product.
Pre-release Quality Assurance
The application is released on a weekly basis, the QA Engineer is responsible for performing the pre-release QA process, as documented. Each pre-release test will have the results documented, and defects raised with the Product Owner.
The pre-release QA process is well defined and performed in the web
Using Cypress (
Skills and experience you’ll have:
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical knowledge/background
• Be proactive
• Eye for detail
• Experience in testing web applications
• Demonstrated experience writing automated test cases using Cypress
• Passion for producing amazing products
Preferably understanding the below Product:
• JIRA. Confluence,
• Developer Tools (Chrome, IE, Safari, Mozilla)
• SQL Query