Nov 06, 2019
Tenem LLC is currently looking for an experienced full-time recruitment specialist who can work on US business hours.
The recruiter will act as the primary link between an employer or organization and a potential job candidate in the healthcare industry. With experience, he or she will be responsible for duties such as conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, and ensuring the medical organization is paired with a candidate who will meet and fulfill the needs of the employer or organization.
Duties of a Medical Recruiter
Recruiters must conduct thorough interviews in order to gauge the suitability of the candidate for the position. Other duties of the medical recruiter may include:
- Reviewing applicants' resume/curriculum vitae
- Placing and assigning employees at clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities
- Communicating efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner
- Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials
- Negotiating salary, problem-solving, and counseling, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate
Essential Skills and Qualifications
Must have at least 3 years of recruiting experience
Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management
Background in healthcare recruitment is a plus
Excellent organizational skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Ability to understand and analyze people
Well organized, detail-oriented and confident personality
If you think you are qualified for this role, kindly answer these pre-qualifying questions upon sending your application:
1. Do you have experience recruiting for the healthcare industry?
2. How many years of experience do you have in the recruitment?
3. Are you okay to work on the graveyard shift (8 pm-5 am PHT)?
4. Are you comfortable using a time tracker?
5. Send me an audio recording - Discuss your recruitment experience and tell us why we should hire you.