Up to $1,500/mo
Oct 08, 2019
As the Blog & Editorial Coordinator you'll take the lead on the day-to-day management of our blog and online long-form content creation at The Entourage, Australia's leading training institution for entrepreneurs.
You'll research the best in class topics for our community, generate new ideas and create a blog content plan and calendar to manage towards.
You'll liaise with our wide range of internal business experts to manage a hefty work-flow of world-class blog posts with deep value and use outreach to gain additional high-quality blog contributors.
Take existing assets from our countless hours of video recordings and translate them into long-form pieces that impress our community and drive organic search rankings.
You'll upload, manage, and optimise the performance of the blog from end-to-end.
To be successful you must:
- Have an EXCEPTIONAL eye for detail and a strong mastery of the English language
- Understand blog writing best practices (how many words, formatting, inter-linking between articles, content upgrades, SEO)
- A journalistic background - you know how to capture someone's attention find the unique story
- Advanced long-form copywriting and editing skills
- Self-driven -> you can formulate ideas and drive them to completion