$600 - $800 monthly DOE (Depending on Experience)
Nov 07, 2019
You will be working for a top Amazon e-commerce skin care brand based in the US, with a remote and global team of high achievers. This is a long term, day-shift, full time position where you can work remotely and be able to apply your skills in Amazon Marketing, PPC, and SEO. This job will also provide performance incentives, bonuses, paid leaves, as well as a medical allowance upon becoming a regular employee. We also have team dinners and team buildings so that the team can meet and not get too isolated at home. :)
HOW TO APPLY: *We will only process applicants who followed the instructions
Please send your updated resume, portfolio, and an authentic cover letter explaining why you are the Amazon Marketing Manager we are looking for by sending us a message with the subject line WFH AMM Onlinejobs.
This position is responsible for sales, marketing campaigns, SEO keyword optimization, paid advertising, product strategies, reports, inventory and processes related to Amazon. The candidate must be familiar with Amazon Sellers sites, and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will drive sales and growth through Amazon channels, including internationally, and will provide forward-thinking, results-driven, and high-level strategies.
• Modifying the listings and optimizing them according to company’s marketing strategies, and maintaining product data and brand integrity.
• Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, EBC content and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
• Product launch/re-launch and keyword research
• Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies using both internal and external resources to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales.
• Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as a category leader.
Conduct ongoing research to evaluate content performance, web/market trends, keyword optimization.
• Identify and select the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on market analysis.
• Share findings including keywords and creative performance per product with marketing team.
• Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI. Generate quarterly projections on KPI’s including ROI.
• Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance and ultimately drive sales.
• Provide regular reports on successes and next steps.
• 4 year college degree in a related field
• Amazon Seller Central experience
• Skin topical Industry experience is a plus
• Strong spreadsheet (formulation) ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with team members in developing and implementing new programs to drive results.
• Ability to make data-driven decision, and provide reporting and projections based on KPI’s.
• Experience working in highly segmented paid media account structures.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with a collaborative attitude
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines.
• Graphic Design experience a plus (proficient user of Photoshop or InDesign)
• Video editing experience a plus
If these responsibilities seem right up your alley, apply to join our team and be a part of an established, successful, and long term Amazon brand! Looking forward to hearing from you! :)