£3 per hour (Approx $4)
Nov 27, 2019
We are looking for a skilled Experienced Content Creator to join our team at The Automation Queen & Co. We're a UK agency that provides Virtual Assistant services to clients all over the world.
The successful candidate will have very strong written and verbal English and availability to work UK hours.
The role is for 40 hours per week, however part time hours can be considered.
Basic Function: The Experienced Content Creator’s core role is to work closely with our clients to create written and video content.
• Create well written blogs and articles for magazines
• Create dynamic video content through video editing on Camtasia and/or other software provided
• Publish articles on magazine website through WordPress
• Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO
Our core values are FIRE: Fulfilment, Independence, Respect and Enjoyment and we strive to deliver our services in accordance with these values.
• Solid organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Positive attitude towards putting the clients need first
• Good oral and excellent written communication skills
• Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
• Eye for design and passion for creating beautiful designs
• Ability to follow procedures to deliver high quality services to clients
• Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of word processing systems (e.g. MS Office), online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar), video editing software (e.g. Camtasia, Adobe Premiere) and website software (e.g. Wordpress).
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
• Ability to prioritize tasks while working independently whilst utilising systems to document tasks and project progress
• Ability to be proactive, take the initiative and demonstrate a solution-focused mindset
• Ability to adapt to new client requirements quickly and ensure Asana is updated accordingly
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to access to confidential information
• Excellent time management skills and effective use of our time recording system
• Reliable and committed to team’s success
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude, supporting other team members where required
• Positive work ethic
• Positive approach to tasks
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Positive and encouraging personality
Salary: Our starting salary for all team members is £3 per hour (approx. $4). This is reviewed and adjusted based on experience level and client satisfaction.