Dec 29, 2019
We are looking for full-stack PHP developers to help us build and maintain our product. This is a long term remote position. Please read the entire job posting for instruction to apply. If you are busy with other projects or have a day job, please do not apply.
** Note that this is a full-time position with US Pacific hours ** We are not interested in project basis agencies. The candidate needs to work in our office in Cebu. Please write Laravel and Vue.js experience in the first line of your application.
Requirements & Qualifications:
* LAMP expert (demonstrable experience)
* PHP (Laravel)
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS
* Able to follow specs, MVC pattern, and common Laravel principles
* Familiar with Redis
* Fluent in Git & Linux terminal
* Fluent in English - is able to do calls (screen sharing) and communicate
* Any experience with Voice over IP (VoIP) and Twilio is a huge plus
* Familiar with AWS environment
* Familiar with Apache Cordova and Hybrid applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Help in the design phase of the applications.
* Develop the backend for our Applications according to specs.
* Support our clients in troubleshooting, betterment, and enhancements of applications.
* We already have a tech lead for the project, you'll be working directly with the principal software engineer.
* We target a 40 hour week, 8 hours a day. We are looking for someone that is looking for a long term position and must work during US working hours Monday through Friday.
* Candidates are welcome from anywhere in the world; however, you must work on PST
* We have a formal interview of 2 parts: HR & Technicals
* We will require the candidate to submit a (very) small test project.
* We require the freelancer to share screen on demand and use time monitoring tools.