Jan 28, 2020
1. Perform various recruitment tasks to hire in various roles
2. Explore and document strategies to search qualified applicants
3. Shortlist, Manage & Organize resume of qualified applicants and conduct initial interviews
4. Perform office administrative duties as directed by the supervisors.
6. Work 8 hours a day. We follow North American Hours and
2. Has a keen eye for details
3. Tech savvy/Computer literate
4. Good English Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
5. Has experience with CRM software (Pipedrive) and MS office applications
· Have at least 6 months of HR admin and recruiting experience
· Any Bachelor’s degree
· Access to reliable computer, internet and power supply is a must
· Can work INDEPENDENTLY from HOME (with no distractions)
· A Portfolio of RELEVANT experience is a plus.
Submit your resume and cover letter to
*** Only those who match our qualification criteria will be contacted.