$500/mo + 20% commission on all sales
Oct 05, 2019
For two online businesses launched by people formerly at Google and
List of responsibilities:
- Marketing, sales and site management for two eCommerce stores based on the Shopify platform
- Create, manage and update marketing campaigns using the most effective methods currently available. Which methods we use is up to you -- you're the expert.
- Adding new products to Shopify store.
- Adding new designs to Printful / Shopify.
- Figuring out ways to improve supply chain.
- Basic video editing
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level position. This job will be challenging and we expect you to bring your best.
- You need to be an excellent communicator, fluent in english both written and spoken
- You need to ask great questions
- You are someone who has drive, where we sometimes have to tell you to slow down rather than having to encourage you to take action.
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify and WordPress
- Expert in internet research
- Expert in generating sales for eCommerce stores.
- Know not just the official ways of getting things done, but the creative tricks and hacks that you only learn from experience
- Intermediate-level knowledge of a professional-grade video editing program like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
- You need to be able to learn new skills quickly
We are in the Pacific timezone (California).
When you send your application, please send examples of past work and results you've produced for clients. RESULTS, not just a list of sites you've worked on. What was the impact you had on sales and what techniques did you use to get there?