Im Open To Offers / I Will Pay Fairly
Oct 09, 2019
Hi Future Director of SEO,
My name is Jimmy and I'm looking for a future superstar who is willing to grow with my business which is a small but growing End To End Digital Marketing Agency I am also Australian and proudly part Filipino.
If you want to work with a boss who will not berate you and try and build you up and open to ideas of how to do things better then please consider me as I pride myself on how I treat my staff :)
We also believe processes and structures (still a work in progress) but want outside of the box thinkers and we care more about hiring for our culture then raw skills. You will be our first hire for this role, so initially, you will need to wear a few hats but we intend to scale quickly and are looking for our next Manager from a SEO perspective
The Job is AWST time so we will be in the same timezone
Now we are set to do it all again with this exciting opening for one lucky applicant.
We hope you can join us in our passion and our dream!
We’re on the hunt for a Technical SEO Analyst who will be part of an elite team we are building in the Philippines. We believe in nurturing local Filipino talents who are set to make a difference in successfully meeting client deliverables in international high-level client engagements.
A Senior Technical SEO Analyst who is an excellent problem solver and has a passion for innovation and learning. You should be able to take in a wide range of data points from project owners, clients, and team members and be able to assimilate these into a structured plan of SEO success. Where required, be able to review and assimilate training materials or new strategies into an executable plan or strategy map that can be implemented as a blueprint or process for future sites.
You will be working closely alongside our graphic designer and editor to achieve the desired results
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Run technical SEO website audits
* Provide recommendations and execute strategies for site improvements
* Optimize website architecture/On-site improvements in web architecture, internal linking, and content
* Optimize Page Loading Speeds
* Handle site migration and 301 redirections
* Understand search engine crawling & indexing behavior.
* Check and improve existing site assets such as XML and HTML sitemaps, robots.txt
* Regular checks and improvements of different technical SEO aspects such as page depth, href lang tags, page speed, schema markup, etc.
* Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and constantly improve technical SEO best practices.
* Review course materials or training provided and be able to turn it into systems and strategies that can be implemented and improved upon.
*Excellent understanding of Google Analytics , Google Tag Manager and Search Console
*The ability to set up SAFE undetectable PBNS a huge advantage
We are just listing a series of standard kinds of SEO knowledge that you should be familiar with. But what we are really looking for is someone with the right character and attitude for growth combined with a strong model of learning, thinking, and ability.
Requirements for the Advanced level Analyst position:
* At least 2 years of work experience in SEO/digital marketing or related field
* Degree in the following fields (or equivalent): Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer * Science, Business & Marketing, Communications
* Excellent technical knowledge in digital marketing and analytics
* Advanced knowledge in Excel and other common tools for data manipulation and analysis, as well as project management systems
* Highly familiar with back-end SEO elements such as metadata, .htaccess, robots.txt, and site speed optimization
* Strong understanding of technical SEO concepts (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, redirections, etc.).
When applying please use the work STAPLE in the subject and also state your salary or you will not be considered