Jun 26, 2020
Hi there! We are a small company with a close knit team looking to an experienced full cycle recruiter with a friendly personality to join our team. We view all members of the company as highly valued team players, working to grow the company together.
As a recruiter, you will be (1) Post job ads (2) Source for open positions (3) Communicate, screen, qualify, interview and hire candidates. We build relationships with our caregivers with the very first phone call- which is you! You will have a lot of interaction over the phone, Instant messaging with our HR Coordinator during the screen to hire process. This position does have hiring goals.
The position is full time (40 hours/week), working hours are Monday -Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, PST. (Los Angeles, CA)
• $4.00/hour (40 hours per week)
• Weekly pay. Payday is every Friday from work performed between Monday-Friday of prior week
• 13 month bonus, prorated based on when you start. Bonus paid in December on first Friday.
• SSS + PHI paid (after your 3rd month with us)
• Post and/or refresh 2-3 new job ads per week
• Source & Recruit candidates from our various ATS platforms:
• Remind applicants of interview and reschedule if needed
• Contact missed interview candidates to reschedule interview daily
• Contact & nurture dormant applicants
• Assist applicants in applying for their HCA registry & LIVESCAN background checks.
• Book appointment & notify office staff of in- office drug screen and submission of paperwork for hired applicants
• Conference Call in for meetings
• Analyze data from recruiting metrics and make adjustments accordingly to recruiting attempts (posting ads, sourcing, rapport building, or other factors that affect relationship with applicants)
• Stay up to date on recruiting trends & apply knowledge towards role
• Research competitors and adjust recruiting techniques so we remain competitive
• GOAL: hire 20-25 caregivers per month
DAILY (what your day will look like- minimum activity- company will adjust goals if needed):
o Source cold: 20 calls candidates
o Post and edit job ads
o Update office on recruiting progress
o Reply and screen applicants via text,
o Conduct video screens & Interviews: 8-10/day Mon-Fri
o Follow up on 30 applicants who have committed to applying for their LIVESCAN & HCA. Help them complete process.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Perfect or almost perfect English speaking skills. Do not apply if you have a heavy accent please.
• Strong writing skills
• Knowledge of what you can or can't ask when phone screening applicants (basic HR laws of United States)
• 1 year recruiting experience
• 2 monitors
• Wired, reliable and high speed internet connection. (15-25mbps)
• Noise cancellation Headset with Microphone
• Quiet home or office space
• Familiarity with current technologies, like GSuite, Trello, Slack
• Excellent phone,