$10+ per hour
Sep 12, 2019
Hello Amazon Professionals!
My name is Nate and I am the founder of SellerPlex. Our mission is to help empower e-commerce/FBA entrepreneurs to run better businesses by supporting them with Supply Chain, Finance and Operations services.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire someone (or a few people) with experience with Amazon FBA businesses.
I'm a huge believer in the importance of being a culture fit for long term success. So, you can learn more about me on my website or from these podcasts:
SellerPlex is now growing and we are in need of awesome people to help us give value to our clients and build professional relationships with them.
One of our accounts needs a lot of support for their Amazon Admin/Support.
They are located in the US and some of the work will require coordinating with them during US working time.
We are looking for someone who has experience and is familiar with Amazon FBA and Seller Central. We also have many of our own SOPs and processes that we can share to get you up to speed on the projects. But we want someone who already has some good experience and understanding about FBA and that can come in and add value immediately.
An ideal applicant will have skills/experience with the areas below:
-Hard-working and ambitious
-Values delivering great work to support our customers
-Values being a part of a fast-paced, growth mindset team
We have BIG goals and we are looking for hard-working and proactive people to join our team.
Our hiring process will be initial questions (below), a set of a few follow up questions, and then a paid test project.
Only serious applications please apply. We are looking for the best people to join us for the long term :)
If you are interested, please respond to the following questions:
1. Please tell me a bit about your work/employment
2. What is your experience (if any) dealing with Amazon Seller Support?
3. What is your experience (if any) with amazon KW research and product listings?
4. What is your experience (if any) with operations and creating and refining systems/processes?
5. Why are you interested in this job?
6. What is your current workload/availability?
7. What roles or activities involved in supporting Amazon FBA businesses do you think you are best at?
8. What are some of your favorite books?
9. Please write your Myers Briggs personality type at the top of your application.
10. What country are you located?
11. Why should I hire YOU? Here’s your chance to sell yourself so don’t be shy :)