php 20,000/month US $400/month
Sep 10, 2019
Social Media Needs:
- Schedule Shoppable Instagram &
-Schedule regular posts through platform called "Sprout"
-Able to manage 3 different social pages for instagram,
-Create creative copy and captions relevant to the page and each specific post
-Ability to follow current trend and aesthetic that is already embedded on pages.
-Follow & Engage with users in a specific niche that would align with the brand. For example, if you are managing a Skincare account based in the US – then you will look for people that would most likely be interested in that account. We would give you a list of competitors & hashtags so that you can prospect individuals by engaging with their content.
-Pitch and embed other concepts that can help social pages grow in terms of followers and engagement.
-Source "filler" content for pages when needed and slightly edit them to fit current aesthetic
-Be up to date on social media updates and how to embed new trends to stay up to date consistently.
Need to understand or learn the below platforms
-Make edits to Shopify Notification
-Must be able to create creative
-Must be able to navigate dropbox account where most of the assets will live in for social platforms.
-Minor maintenance for inventory control with platform "brand boom" usually only need to add one or type product to inventory per month if that.
-Minor maintenance on shopify plus platform in terms of copy/text in descriptions (no heavy work or coding needed)
-Create customer reviews on a shopify platform or find strategic ways to get people to write review.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience management social media pages
- Must have excellent English writing skills
- Must be proactive and provide recommendations and implement strategies for content development
- Must be able to commit to 30-40 hours per week or less depending on how quickly work can be completed.
- Confidently create strategies to achieve company's goals
- Must be reliable
-Extreme attention to detail
-can create own structure to stay organized and submit competed tasks daily to owner
- Must be fluent in English and have exceptional English grammar
- Must be SUPER Organized
-Must be enthusiastic and be okay with 99% of communication via
- Work without much supervision
- Be happy using TimeDoctor time tracker, Team Viewer and etc
-Rate is negotiable
1. Have you managed any
2. What's your Instagram & Linkedin Page?
3. Would you be able to work one of these shifts?
a) Shift 1: 9am - 5pm PST Time USA
b) Shift 2: 4pm - 11pm PST USA
Times are flexible as long as work is completed by deadlines.
Submit with subject line "I love fashion PR" to be considered