Php 30,000 - Php 40,000
Sep 10, 2019
Glow Natural Wellness is looking for a savvy self-starter Wordpress developer that works well as part of a
Responsibilities and expectations include but are not limited to:
* Developing Wordpress using custom themes, child theme, plugins, e-commerce, funnel management and development and everything related to optimizing user workflows for conversion.
* Implement best-practices for website search engine effectiveness (SEO-friendly) including both onpage SEO and JSON-LD for proper markup.
* Quality assurance website testing for cross-browser compatibility, responsive design and general website performance.
* Experience developing and managing Wordpress websites for clients and on teams.
* Ability to work and manage organic tasks and priorities within project deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 4+ years’ experience working with web-based technologies and practices.
* 4+ years’ experience developing and testing responsive websites.
* 4+ years’ experience building SEO-friendly websites.
* Google Analytics Certification a Plus
WordPress Web Developer Skills:
* WordPress framework (themes and child themes, hooks, filters, and plugin architecture)
* WordPress custom plugin development
* WordPress database structure (posts, postmeta, etc.)
* Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery
* Good knowledge of developing with Advance Custom Fields
* Monitor and troubleshoot security issues, plugin issues, and theme conflicts
* Ability to manage the design and development of each assigned project, and perform tests on multiple platforms
* Attention to detail and an eye for design
* Systematic approach to development, testing and troubleshooting
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven success in website development and maintenance
* Google Tag Manager Experience
* Visual Design
* Data Studio Understanding and the Ability to Analyze Google Analytics Data and make representations in Data Studio
**It is highly recommended to include a sample of your work or link to your portfolio**
Team Duties and expectations included but are not limited to:
* Participate in bi-weekly Operations and Marketing team meetings, and other meetings, as needed during office hours
* Collaborate with the team on event strategy to ensure that client and event experience goals are met
* Work within a fast-paced environment where timeliness, accuracy, and quality of results are prioritized
* Collaborate with team members to create additional revenue-generating possibilities for Glow Natural Wellness (event experiences, activations, other revenue streams, etc...)