Php 230,000 to 400,000 annually
Oct 16, 2019
ABOUT SILENT PARTNER
Silent Partner Software was founded over twenty-five years ago and from the beginning, we have had a passion for building solutions for nonprofits. Starting with the needs of a single charity in Vancouver, Canada we began building software that could accommodate the unique needs of the non-profit space.
Since our founding, we have continued to build excellent products and have broadened our reach to include Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe. With offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, Silent Partner Software is made up of a diverse range of individuals that are all passionate about helping nonprofits.
Our team has grown over the years to include people from all over the world with a unique blend of software and nonprofit experience.
Join a team that helps nonprofits help people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The WordPress Webmaster will be responsible for managing our websites and driving web traffic (and leads) through the use of good SEO and web design. We currently have two websites, and one includes a content blog.
(We have two more websites in the works)
WORDPRESS WEBMASTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take full responsibility of managing all of the organization's websites.
• Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
• Perform initial SEO audit and ensure all best practices for SEO are being met on an ongoing basis.
• Work closely with the marketing department to make sure the website meets their marketing objective. Make changes to content and create new page templates based on instructions and mockups provided by the marketing department (custom coding required).
• Setup A/B testing so the marketing department can find out what headlines, calls to action, and landing pages work the best.
• Perform regular tests to make sure the website is performing optimally.
• Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
• Manage all webforms - Should give users a seamless experience while preventing spam.
• Make recommendations to improve performance, UX or SEO.
• Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
• Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites and make recommendations to ensure we are remaining competitive and optimizing our web traffic.
• Strong English communication skills - written and verbal.
• Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), best practices, ranking factors, and search engine algorithms
• Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in website development, SEO, website security, and UX.
• Solid understanding of best practices for online marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• In-depth experience of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
• Expert knowledge of Wordpress and able to create custom templates.
• Experience with website optimization tools.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to work within a team and independently.
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
• Excited to take initiative and action to get results.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
• Understanding of curation websites, how they work, how they drive traffic, and experience creating them.
• Experience creating high converting landing
• Health Care Allowance
• Paid Time Off
• Performance-Based Compensation
• You’ll need to provide own equipment.
• You are expected to have a strong internet connection as you will need to attend meetings and make phone calls.