Sep 27, 2019
We are a very reputable digital marketing agency in Melbourne, Australia that is in need of a part-time Reputation Manager to maintain our positive reputation all over the internet.
About our company:
- Have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization. Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
- Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the company’s reputation has been tarnished.
- Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
- Lead the management team in maintaining and improving the company’s reputation.
- Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
- Experience with Social Media Management
- Familiarity with Text Analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent grammar and creative writing skills
- Strong planning, organizational and reporting skills
- Self-starter/Ability to work independently
- At least one year of experience with social media and or digital marketing experience
- At least one year of experience in customer service-related profession
Day Shift?? YES
Weekends Off?? YES
Shift Coverage: Five hours a day, 25 hours a week
If you believe you can greatly help us, please fill-out this form:
Thank you so much!!
**Optimised Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Optimised Marketing prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law