$400/mo (to start - but will ramp up quickly if the right fit)
Sep 06, 2019
I need a part-time project manager and website QA (quality analysis) with Shopify store experience to help us setup, test and and launch new Shopify stores for our clients.
Job can be performed virtually.
- Organizing and setting up new Shopify projects in our pm system, google drive, etc.
- Organizing images, products, and copy from each client and organizing it for our design/dev team.
- Adding products to a store, adding content to a theme, and configuring the store/theme settings
- ***IMPORTANT***: Testing and performing thorough, cross browser quality control of each store before launch to make sure all functionality is correct and designs were implemented correctly
- EXTREME level of organization and detail. This is the number 1 requirement. All else can be taught
- Our biggest weakness is clear organization and time/schedule maintenance. I need someone that sleeps, eats and breaths organization, time management, systems and clear tasks.
- Has experience working with Shopify, setting up stores and ensuring they are working correctly.
- Must be fluent in English
- Comfortable (or prior experience with) site testing, QA, and reporting bugs/errors to developers
- Can use project managment tools
- Available on Slack
- Online for at least 4 hours a day on the US time zone
- Would start out with less than 20 hrs per week, but would ramp up to full time.
If this sounds like you, would love to speak. Please respond with "Shopify Hero" in your subject so I know you read all of the requirements.