Dec 06, 2019
INO LLC, a Social marketing agency based in the US is seeking a for a talented Social Media Manager for immediate full-time hire to join our dream team to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
We believe teamwork makes the dream work. We empower one another. We strive for excellence in everything we do.
Your Role with INO LLC:
• Market Research: finding which demographic is likely to buy the product or similar kind.
• Google Trends search
• Extensive testing and scaling
• Killing under-performing ads at the right time
• Constant learning of advertisement creative formats / types
• Daily track and analysis of each ad performance
• Requesting appeal when ad gets rejected
• Liaison between you and other team members
Key Skills were looking for
• Proven experience as a
• Data Analysis Competency
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Excellent time management skills
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Availability to work at our PH branch office located in Taguig City.
• Working hours are 7AM- 4PM PH time, Monday to Friday
What we offer:
• You’ll be paid HANDSOMELY in accordance with your performance.
• A super positive, fun and laid-back work environment in a small dynamic team
• Time off during Philippine Holidays
• 20 days Paid time off /year
• Lots of training and learning opportunities. If you’re ambitious, and we find out that you kick-ass, then we’ll definitely give you more responsibility and money
• Working for super nice people that care about you
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume with cover Letter to
1. Tell us why YOU ARE AWESOME and why you would be a good fit to join this team. Please include your experience and skills related to Social Media Management.
2. Let us know your availability.