Based On Experience
Oct 26, 2019
What is Basis?
Basis is a brand incubator that curates end to end experiences that customers love.
What does a Basis Customer Experience Agent really do?
Think of yourself as the backbone of the company, the employee that will provide the best experience to our customers.
JOB TYPE: Full-time.
HOURS: To be discussed in your interview.
LOCATION: Remote, however stable connect must be verified.
VOICE AGENT: Highly desirable if you're comfortable handling phone calls. Please make a note in the application below if you're able to resolve customer inquiries accurately and efficiently over voice chat.
As an awesome agent, you must provide the following to our customers:
• World-class service to our customers: You will do this in accurate, efficient, and respectful manner as measured by different performance metrics.
• Great Customer Satisfaction and Experience: You will ensure that all communications are handled professionally based on quality guidelines.
• Meet and exceed mandated KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators): You will ensure consistent performance based on a continuous improvement model.
• Provide in-depth product support with a focus on delivering an amazing customer experience
• Respond to customer inquiries via
• Master the product you support, learning all its nuances and keeping up to date with the latest updates and support policies
• Keep track of common pain points and feature requests that customers express and surface these insights regularly
• You will also perform other duties as assigned by management.
So, do you have what it takes to become part of the team?
Requirements: What exactly are we looking for? Well, we need the following:
• 2+ years Customer Service experience in a quality focused program (if you don’t have this, you may be eligible for a Tier 1 role)
• Experience on phone,
• Excellent verbal, written and comprehension of English
• Experience using customer support tools (e.g., Gorgias, Zendesk or something similar)
• Must type at least 50 WPM
• Strong reading comprehension and problem-solving skills — great Support Heroes know how to “read between the lines” to give customers the help they need
• Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problem.
• More web, computer, and smartphone savvy than the average person
• Desire to stretch yourself and learn new skills
Your performance is measured by looking at:
• Customer satisfaction ratings
• Total support tickets resolved, weekly and monthly
• Your reliability and self-management
• Your proactive attitude toward ticket handling and suggesting improvements to the customer experience
• Whether your work reflects Basis’s core values (Outlined in application)
• Competitive salary compensation based on experience
• Permanent contract
• Bi-weekly Payment in US Dollars
VERY IMPORTANT: The application process at Basis is in-depth because we only hire truly dedicated individuals. Please take your time to make sure your application is the best representation of your skills and