95,000 - 105,000 PHP Monthly
Oct 02, 2019
We are looking for High-End/Senior Developers with at least 3 years of experience who can assist us in building cutting-edge ReactNative Mobile applications. This is a great opportunity to grow your skillset and make a contribution to a high visibility app.
Who you are:
You can understand business requirements and translate them into technology. You are an expert at programming complex React Native apps in both Android and iOS. You don't always have the answer, but you're smart enough to figure ANYTHING out. You never say "not my job", or make excuses.
Who we are:
- We run a globally distributed business building outstanding Web and Mobile Apps for companies.
- We strike a balance between SERIOUS and FUN.
- We are loving and caring people.
- Family comes
- We understand the benefits (and struggles) "working from home", thus we are committed to the QUALITY OF LIFE of our employees.
1. Thorough understanding of the application life cycle in mobile development apps.
2. Extensive experience of iOS and Android application development.
3. Familiar with Expo
4. Solid understand of Multi-Threaded applications
5. Demonstrable portfolio of iPhone / iPad and Android apps. Your presence in the app store is a plus.
6. Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
7. Demonstrated experience with proper memory and resource management on mobile devices.
8. Deep Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
9. For us the quality of your experience is more important than your age and years of working experience
10. We would like it even more if your bring something new and useful we don’t know yet and you’re a pro at!
11. Fluency in English language is necessary.
If you are interested please send a link to your resume and answer below questions (BE VERY DETAILED IN YOUR RESPONSES:
1. How many apps using React Native?
2. Can you provide some links?
3. How long is your total experience in years using React Native?
4. What's the most complex and elegant mobile app you've ever built, and what made it complex/elegant? Which parts were your responsibility? What technologies did you use?
5. What mobile development skills are you not familiar with using?