Oct 17, 2019
Looking for a web developer to help existing team transform our ideas into a brand websites/ecomm sites. We would typically merge inspirations from competitor websites along with our own to create new brands.
Experience in HTML, CSS and JS development
Ability to troubleshoot and debug HTML/CSS
Ability to and add/update content as an admin user in a CMS like WordPress or Magento
Ability to clearly communicate questions, ideas and solutions in English
Ability to understand and follow instructions and requests, or ask questions for clarification when needed.
Strong detail-oriented performance standards
WordPress development (custom themes, plugins)
Some knowledge of SCSS
Some knowledge of PHP
Along with your application, please send:
- Number of hours you will be available for this project
- what time zone and hours you can work?
- The URL to your best HTML/CSS web page and what you did versus what was provided to you
- An example of a custom WordPress theme or plugin you wrote (if applicable)
- A list of the software tools you use for development
- what is your desired pay?