Sep 06, 2019
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and passionate Social Media Specialist to join the Critical Bench team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing our social media strategy in order to grow our social media presence on various platforms.
Critical Bench is a fitness publishing company that believes you are STRONG BY DESIGN. We believe you were created to have a strong body, mind and spirit. We deliver digital and physical products, daily videos & motivation on social media and inspirational
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for scheduling and moderating posts on
Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with coaches and marketing team to create social media content
• Measure the success of each platform on a monthly basis
• Meet or exceed daily, monthly, and yearly KPI’s in
• Use tools such as Later, WordPress, and Photoshop
• Stay up to date with latest social media practices
• Monitor and moderate user engagement on all platforms
• Inspire followership with our fans by engaging in and building health and fitness community
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and provide updates as necessary
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have a passion and interest for Health & Fitness
• Previous experience as Social Media Manager or similar role
• Previous experience with social media tools, such as Later
• Solid understanding of social media KPI’s
• Familiarity with WordPress and Photoshop
• Very strong graphic design skills
• Critical thinking and creative skills, as well as problem-solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• Fluent English, both written and speech
• Team Player
We have a set of Core Values that are at the core of everything we do at Critical Bench: Positive Attitude, Gratitude, Integrity, Service, Faith, Passion and Decisiveness. These are values that we hold in high regard and will help the right candidate fit in with our culture.
If you think you're the right person for this position we look forward to hearing from you.
When submitting your resume please use the subject line: Social Media Specialist Dream Job
If you submit your application without the correct subject line it will be tossed.
Explain in detail why you are the right person for this opportunity and be sure to share with us what your favorite type of exercise is. Thank you!