Aug 30, 2019
- Website Programming & Maintenance
- Google Ads,
- Manage and maintain server platforms
- Assist Website Development Manager in creating innovate digital products
- Ability to write standards based, semantic HTML and CSS and modern layouts using tableless design
- Experience working with PHP in an object-oriented manner
- Comfortable producing well-commented and structured code
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented team player with initiative
- Able to work independently and resourceful
What you will learn:
- Gain exposure to every aspects of web development, from requirements gathering, conceptualizing, prototyping, development & testing, deployment to user training.
- Requirements Gathering: Understanding client’s business and how their website can impact their business. Gain insights into their branding guidelines.
- Conceptualizing: Propose design and layout concepts that fit client’s business based on industry best practices.
- Prototyping: Hands-on quick website prototyping.
- Development & Testing: Develop, implement and test website features. Uploading of content and images onto the website with good aesthetic sense.
- Deployment: Learn how to launch a website in a systematic and efficient manner.
- User Training: Learn how to prepare CMS user manual for clients to manage their website.
- Learn SEO best practices with hands-on training on live websites.
- Learn how to systematically approach, troubleshoot and resolve problems on websites and/or servers.
- Work with marketing campaign managers to set up tracking codes on their landing pages.
- Website and server security, what to do and what to look out for.