$1.75/hour - $4/hour
Dec 08, 2019
First please note, This is a freelance role, so there is no minimum hours you will be guaranteed per week. We are looking to build a long term relationship with a graphics designer and have a "Go to" person. You will be integrated into our systems and be an asset to our team. However there is not benefits or guaranteed hours here.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. To give you an overview of what we do, Digital Renegades is a digital marketing and web solutions company, specializing in high caliber websites and excellent customer service.
The graphic designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, logos, brand guides and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Have your own subscription of Adobe Suite
- Experience in UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
As an eye for detail is required here, you will see that I will only consider applications that have the Phrase “Renegade Design” in the subject line. After the phrase please add a dash and your name. If you cant follow these simple directions you are not detail oriented enough for this role.
The offered hourly rate is dependent on your portfolio and experience. Payments will be made via onlinejobs.ph PayPal solution. If this does not work for you please do not apply. Payments will be made biweekly.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to interview you!