Aug 22, 2019
I am hiring for a full-time, permanent position for an analyst/general VA. Your main duties will be to analyze houses in the States and determine an estimated value along with completing a spreadsheet and short form.
The main duties are:
• Analyzing U.S. real estate
• Using good judgment
• Create training materials based on tasks and projects you complete
• Take short instructions and work the task out then update our operations manual
• Regular phone meetings with me (Jake) for training and coaching
The main requirements are:
• Must be willing to work a shift between 9pm and 8am Manila time (8 hours only)
• Must be willing to work Monday through Saturday to match U.S. schedule
• Comfortable recording audio training videos for a small audience within our company
• Comfortable using tech tools like Slack, Zoom, Screencasting software (or willingness to learn)
• High speed internet with ability to make phone calls through your internet connection
This role could grow into having additional responsibilities including cross-training with other operations or supervisory positions. If you are a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions, please apply.
You will be given in-depth training and ongoing support.
**PS please do not apply if you are just going to not respond to messages or not show up to the interview. I ask that you only reply if you are serious about being considered. Thank you in advance!