Aug 19, 2019
We are hiring Windows Help Desk Technicians for our U.S. based IT service company. Since our start in 2008, Consuro has grown at an exponential rate. We need additional technical support on the team to manage current and upcoming major initiatives. This is your chance to work for a fast growing MSP.
Consuro is looking to hire several remote help desk support technicians. This position will provide technical assistance to Consuro's managed service clients. Do you possess the following qualities?
- customer-service oriented
- ready to advance in your career
Sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Major/concentration in Computer Science or IT preferred but not required.
- Microsoft MCSE/MCSA/MCITP certification preferred
- 3+ years working in a technical support/help desk environment
- 3+ years working with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- 3-5 years customer service related experience
- 2-3 years experience working on an outsourced helpdesk team preferable
- 2+ years experience working with advanced backend IT infrastructure such as Exchange, Active Directory, Backups, etc.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot server performance issues using native Windows Server tools and utilities
- Strong background in Windows client operating systems, standard desktop applications (i.e. Office, Internet Explorer, anti-virus tools), Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of server hardware components to include RAID configurations and externally attached storage devices
- General issues resolution for Exchange, Firewalls, VPNs and other more advanced pieces of infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to research issues and find solutions on your own
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Assist with customer issues via telephone and ticketing system
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systemic fashion.
- Taking ownership of customer issues to include; routing, prioritizing, troubleshooting to resolution
- Manage and support servers in a Microsoft Windows environment to ensure backup, performance and uptime are optimal.
- Install and configure servers in a Microsoft Windows environment. Issues at this level will include but not limited to: Server Hardware, Networking, Web Services, Database, Active Directory, DNS, Cluster configuration, and E-Mail.
- Validate monitoring alerts, create support tickets as required and execute predefined troubleshooting procedures Create AD groups, users, and understand user permissions
- Perform routine maintenance (windows updates, server reboots, backups)
- Configuration, setup and management of IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0 based web servers, working with a variety
- Assist in the development of system solutions, architecture modifications and capacity planning for supported environments.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-13th month bonus
-Salary (20,000-40,000 pesos per month) depends on experience
To apply, send us an