Oct 02, 2019
• This position will support the CMO through
Video Creator and Editor responsibilities:
? Create and edit videos for our products
• Create native,
• Search for clips of the product you can use for the video on youtube/facebook
• Update documents consistently containing best performing creatives + explanation why
• MAIN KPI: 5 Product Videos for 5 Different products per day
• Ensure the creation of engaging and converting videos
? Stay updated on current technologies and trends in video marketing, and providing feedback if necessary where there is room for improvement.
? Support us with keeping video content for each product up to date
? Create high converting video’s (Link CTR 5%+)
? Excitement and drive to create new video content on a daily basis.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Specialized in ecom videos
• Experience with
? Highly organized and efficient.
? Computer proficiency and a high level understanding of video editing software.
• Strong experience in producing and editing.
• Basic production of quality motion graphics, animation and compositing..
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Proven skills in producing quality work and a real eye to detail.
• You speak English fluently
• You’re in the possession of fast internet and a good phone
- This is a full time position
- Salary is $500/month
- Work time: 9am-5pm
- A $100 bonus for each product video that has Link CTR 5%+ on Conversion Purchase Ads